All donations are welcome, but especially useful items include things such as:
- Lace curtains or pillowcases to cover the face
- Silly household items that can be used as hats (Tea cozies, colanders, lampshades, etc)
- Wigs, masks, mittens
- Loose-fitting clothes that can be worn over winter clothes so our mummers stay warm!
- Kooky dresses (unwanted wedding dresses welcome!)
- Fishermen’s oilskins, hunting jackets, flannel
- Anything else you can envision a mummer wearing!
From November 6th to December 14th drop-off boxes will be stationed at:
A.C. Hunter Library
Arts and Culture Centre
125 Allandale Rd
Michael Donovan Public Library
655 Topsail Rd
Marjorie Mews Public Library
12 Highland Drive
We will also be accepting donations all day on November 24th, 25th, and 26th out of Victoria Park Poolhouse.
For more information check out our website at mummersfestival.ca